5secondsofsummer!

12:14 AM

Hi readers!


I'm on holiday nowww! and...i spend my holiday to watched YouTube. hmm... i watched many videos and my favorite is Jacksgap,but sometimes i watched 'how to make DIY accessories', music cover,or my favorite singers new video clips. And one of my favorite singer is 5 Seconds of Summer :) They are so cool, i love them so much. They are young and talented. My favorite members are Luke and Ash, & my favorite songs are 'kiss me kiss me' and 'she looks so perfect'. And finally, i successfully covered 'she looks so perfect',yeay! I had a scrapbook which i made dedicated to them & i hope they want to held a concert in Indonesia !
I've made these lovely brooch and hair clip themed 5 seconds of summer.
check my new video down bellow!


x Natasha x

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. THAT ACCESSORIES YOU'VE MADE IS WAY TOO CUTE!>,,,<
    You should improve your skill and open an online shop, trust me, you are good in this
    aaaahh, seeing you make DIY accessories making me wanna visit craft store and then buy some craft supplies and do much much DIY!>,,<

    *:・゚✧Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images