Denim on Sweater

3:04 AM

Hi readers!
I'm after school and i'm sooo tired.And lately, i lack of sleep. I really really busy because right now i'm in the 9th grade '_'
so, today i tried to mix denim jacket and sweater. I wore denim jacket on sweater and i thought it was so cool. And, i made my own floral bag with candies hipster logo on the front. 





 Denim Jacket by Calvin Klein // sweater by Nevada // floral shorts by Nevada // barbie socks // beige sneakers by Amanda Jane's // DIY floral bag
Tassels!

x Natasha x

You Might Also Like

10 komentar

  1. I love your denim shirt! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look ! especially the denim shirt- I'm in love with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely. I love the unique style you are showing off here! ^_^
    Maria.
    www.phentastic.com // Scandinavian Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! The DIY bag is cute too! :)
    Visit my blog? Comment on my site if you did.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again! Thank you for your comment. I'm 16. How about you? I just saw you like 5SOS and 1D. I do too. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images