Simple Vintage

2:51 AM

Hi there!
so in this post i wore a vintage outfit. yup, idk why but i always love vintage stuff, haha ( i guess every teen girls like vintage style). Sallowness and dark brown are my favorite colors to used. I love vintage bag made from wood. That's cool and unique. I choose this style if you want to look vintage but simple. Choose sallowness clothes or pastel colors. You can add belt,vintage hat, or suspenders. Hope this post inspiring you!






blue knitted hat // vintage tee(Froggy) // rabbit brooch(Stroberi) // floral shorts(Nevada) // Brown vintage shoes(Le Agavi)

x Natasha x

You Might Also Like

8 komentar

  1. Great look, love it :)
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants :)

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit on you! You have a great style~ c:
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shorts . You look so nice :)
    Kisses

    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your shoes. Amazing post & would you
    like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin?
    Lemme know & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images