HEMMINGS 96

3:41 AM

Hi readers!
How to steal Luke Hemmings' style? yup,in this post, i will show you my outfit by steal Luke's style! 



 First step, roll up your t-shirt sleeves. 
 Second step, wear a black skinny jeans. It's getting much better if you have a ripped jeans!
 Third step, wear sneakers. He really likes wearing sneakers. 
 Fourth step, you can add some accessories, ex: necklace,bracelet,or sunglasses.
 Tadaa... and you already look like Luke 5SOS! :)



 Hemmings 96 top (DIY) // black skinny jeans by Hermes // key necklace(I bought it somewhere in Thailand) // pink sneakers by Converse 
I bought this bracelet in Thailand. such a cute bracelet, right?
hope you like this post, sorry if you don't like my look :)

tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 komentar

  1. You are so chic and stylish fashion girl! I love this look, so classy and beautiful! Great pictures!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Luke's style! he's so stylish ❤❤ and love your boyish look too!

    Visit mine,
    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this looks screams awesomeness! I love this kind of style, and you look great in it <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like his style and also yours, cute bracelet ;)
    xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/kawaii-box-giveaway-sorteo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it <3
    Oh, I have a same bracelet like yours that I bought in Thailand too!
    So kawaaii :)

    xx,Dee
    Heydaraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah, really? yup, this bracelet is so cutee!!

      Delete

Popular Posts