Sassy Black

7:06 AM

Dear readers,
first, i wanna say happy holiday for everyone!!!

Lately, I wear black so frequently and i think i'm addicted with that. In this look, i want to combine a formal and casual look. I use ripped jeans to represent casual and long vest to formal. Tbh, i really love ripped jeans cause i think it was my 'fashion helper' and I can combine it with every style. For the top, turtle neck is a best choice but you can use a plain shirt too. As you can see, i use layering style and i think i don't need more accessories. Use a simple but classy items if you want to apply layering style. For the shoes, boots or heels are the perfect choices and for the bag, just use simple handbag with the match color with your outfit. I never get wrong to call black is a sassy color ;)


I made the knee ripped jeans by myself!
You can do it too by check the step by step on YouTube.


Tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

28 komentar

  1. Great outfit :)

    witchhearted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monochrome color on you post!!
    you look great

    CALLMEPONYBOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool outfit, you can never go wrong with monochrome. Would love if you could check out my recent post? XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. This long vest is absolutely great! I love how you styled it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! The bag is so cute!

    www.isabellaschoice.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous ensemble! I LOVE the handbag and jeans so much! I just discovered your blog and I am in love! I just followed you too :D

    Lots of Love from Mollie xxxx - www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that layering style work so good on you!

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look !! i love your vest :)

    www.sabrinamaida.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this monochrome outfit, the boots and gilet are perfect x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit btw i love ur vest<3


    xx, angel
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool style
    Black and white is always perfect

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images