My Top 5 Favorite Face Scrub & Masks

8:23 AM



Dear all my lovely readers, in the summertime, one of my favorite thing is relaxing and put the mask on my face. In summertime, our skin will be more easier to dry and getting dark cause it exposed by the sunlight. So skincare is being one of the important thing on summer. And, today i will tell you about my top 5 favorite scrub and masks! 

 St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Blemish Control)
https://www.stives.com/



You guys must be familiar with this scrub. Yap, this product was claim for ''America's number 1 scrub brand". I already used this scrub for 2 months, and i choose the 'Blemish Control'one (you can check the other types on their website). After I used this scrub,the redness scars on my face are getting reduced. And my skin being more smooth too, cause their lift the dead skin.I'm super satisfied because my skin looks brighter than before! Unfortunately, this scrub is hard to find in Indonesia :(
btw, i bought this scrub on the online store but you can check it in Guardian.

 Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Sheet Mask & Super Volcanic Clay Mask
http://www.innisfree.com/id/id/main/index.do




Recently, I'm super super in love with Innisfree products. And this sheet mask was being more popular since recommended by Michelle Phan. For you guys, who feel too lazy to make a face mask by yourself or apply
liquid mask on your face, this mask will be a perfect choice for you! After i used this sheet mask, my skin is being moist and brighter. This mask has many variants depend on what your skin needs. My favorite are the pomegranate and strawberries. You can use this sheet mask everyday for your night skincare routine.

Meanwhile, the other Innisfree product that i love so much too is their Super Volcanic Clay Mask. It made from mineral from volcano in Jeju Island. I already used this mask for a couple weeks. This mask was claimed can minimize and clean the pores. Actually, pores are not too being one of my skin problems. I just have a little bit big pores under my eyes area. But I just wonder, why this product can be one of Innisfree best seller products, so I try it. And seriously, after I used this mask, I realized that this mask really clean my pores and started to minimize the pores too! But, I think this product doesn't has brightening effect for skin.

Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off
http://eng.theskinfood.com/shopMain/shopMain.do





Before, I wanna say sorry cause the product is already empty (I don't have a time to buy the new one).For me, this is the best mask for brightening skin, I ever tried. Their grains of rice are very smooth and smells so good. My skin face was being so bright and smooth. I really satisfied with the result, and I highly recommend this mask for you guys! I absolutely will repurchase this one.

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
http://www.naturerepublic.com/global/en/index



The last one, is my favorite mask all the time. I used this gel for my sleeping mask, and when
I wake up in the morning, my skin is being so smooth and fresh. I always put this gel
in my refrigerator to give cool sensation on my skin.


Skincare routine is very important for us who live in tropical and pollute country. So don't be too lazy to take care of your skin. But don't you forget, to always eat healthy food, drink more water, and do some sports if you want the best result. Hope this post will be helpful, and see you guys on my next post! Bye <3

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Popular Posts