Apple Cider Vinegar Freeman Mask Review

5:36 AM


At first, I pretty confused to choose one of their mask cause all of them have satisfying reviews.
So I went to their website, and chose my skincare problem. 
After that, the one and only result for my skincare problem is The Apple Cider Vinegar mask.
 It being more interesting cause it is a multifunction mask. So I bought it in online store for IDR 140.000- IDR 150.000.  



I have tried this mask twice but I already see the result from this mask. I used it to be face mask, and cleanser. In my opinion, this mask can really really remove the sebum from your skin.  Honestly, I’m not too recommend this mask for you who has dry skin. After I used this mask, my skin was being so smooth. And I super super love the smell from this mask ( Seriously, it’s so gewd~ ). I’m so sure this mask can make your skin looks flawless if you use it for routine.

To be honest, I’m not feel my eyes are sore at all when I apply this mask on my face. After all, this mask is quite satisfying and I very recommend this mask for you who has an oily skin. Unfortunately, Freeman is not available yet in Indonesia. 





Hope this post is helpful, and have wonderful Xmas & New Year Holiday!
Baybay <3

Tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Popular Posts