Mineral Botanica Body Scrub Review

9:48 AM


4 days until Christmas and I'm super excited!!!
omg, time flies so fast, but beside that I'm so happy to celebrate the new year :)
it's time to make a new resolutions and new hope for the better me.

during the holiday, i like to relax and pampering myself. One of my favorite part
is 'scrubbing time'.
I don't know why, but i really love when my skin being so smooth and fresh.
So I just tried this body scrub from Mineral Botanica.
Since this is a local product, it's become quite interesting.



Berry Blossoms Body Scrub

What I like about this brand is their affordable prices. I bought this product when
they are on sale and the price is Rp.15.000. Super affordable, right?
Just like the other scrub, this product makes my skin pretty smooth.
The texture is rather liquid and almost look like body lotion.
This product claimed to be moisturize our skin because it's contain Phyto Aloe, and indeed this product doesn't make my skin dry.
And last but not least, i really love the smell of this scrub. Fresh and sweet!

Rate: 8,5/10
(no animal tested)




Let's love our local product, happy holiday, and merry Christmas! 

Tasha
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts