Rexona VS Vaseline Deodorant Dry Serum Review

9:16 PM


Hello, happy Monday all my readers!
i came back with another review :)))
And this is a little bit different from another reviews before. I'm gonna compare two products and tell you which is more better.
And because lately I have a concern with my armpits, so I decide to try these products.
let's go on the review!!!



The first product that I used is Vaseline dry serum. I bought it through the Shopping entrusted goods service from Malaysia for IDR 85K. They have 4 variants which are ultra whitening, white & smooth, white & dry, and white & repair (every variants have a different functions)
I choose the white & smooth one because i have a problem with dark and chicken skin on my armpits. 
I used this serum for 4/5 months (btw, i used this before sleep and don't use it for my daily deodorant). The result after i use this serum is, surprisingly this product is pretty help my skin armpits problems. My armpits became brighter and smoother than before. It helps my chicken skin so much (before I pull out my hair with tweezers, and now i move to shaving). Over all, I pretty satisfied with the result of this product.

BAHASA:
Produk pertama yang aku coba adalah Vaseline dry serum. Aku beli melalui jasa titip beli dari Malaysia seharga 85 ribu rupiah. Mereka punya 4 varian yaitu ultra whitening, white & smooth, white & dry, dan white & repair (setiap varian punya fungsi beda-beda). Aku pilih yang white & smooth karena aku punya masalah sama ketiak yang gelap dan tidak halus. Aku menggunakan produk ini selama kira-kira 4/5 bulan( btw, aku pkaenya malam hari sebelum tidur karena aku gak pake ini sebagai deodorant harian). Hasilnya, produk ini cukup membantu permasalahan ketiak aku lho. Ketiak aku jadi lebih cerah dan halus dari sebelumnya. Produk ini juga membantu hilangin kulit ketiak aku yang kasar (dulu aku cabut bulu ketiak dengan pinset, sekarang aku udah memutuskan untuk shaving aja). Secara ekseluruhan, aku cukup puas sama hasil dari produk ini hehe



After the Vaseline one was ran out, I try to bought the same product from another brand. I was tempted to buy the Rexona one since they have much more cheaper price. They have almost similar ingredients too. I bought this on Transmart dept store for around IDR 17K (much more cheaper right?!). They have 3 variants, which are fresh lily, fresh rose, and fresh sakura (every variants have a same functions and they only different in scents)
After I used this product for a week (the same way, before I go to sleep), I notice that my armpits are more darker than before .__. Actually, i love the scent from this serum but sadly it didn't work well on my skin. And then I decide to stop using this and came back to Vaseline dry serum.

BAHASA:
Setelah yang Vaseline habis, aku pun beli produk yang sama tapi dari merk yang beda. Yap, aku tergoda untuk beli yang Rexona karena dia jauh lebih murahh. Mereka juga punya bahan-bahan yang hanpir mirip. Aku beli produk ini di Transmart dept store, sekitar 17 ribu Rupiah-an (lebih murah khann?!). Merek punya 3 varian yaitu fresh lily, fresh rose, dan fresh sakura (semua varian sama fungsinua cuma beda aroma aja). Setelah aku gunain sekitar 1 minggu (sama kayak sebelumnya, dipakai sebelum tidur), aku merasa bahwa ketiak aku itu malah lebih gelap dari sebelumnya .__. Sebenarnya aku suka banget baunya tapi sayang banget dia gak bekerja dengan baik di kulit ketiak aku. Jadi ya, dengan berat hati aku pun stop menggunakannya dan kembali ke Vaseline dry serum.



I'm gonna comparing the domes between the Rexona and Vaseline. For me the Vaseline one more smoother, but over all they almost very similar.

Every effects given from products are different for one person and another person, This is my 100% honest review. Actually, i will feel more happy if the Rexona one work on my skin well since it was much more cheaper. So ya from this comparing review, I choose the Vaseline dry serum than the Rexona since it gives me better result. And for me, sometimes price determines the product's quality.

BAHASA:
Aku bakal bandingin ujung tube keduanya, Menurutku yang Vaseline lebih halus aja ujung tubenya, tapi sebenernya secara keseluruhan mereka hampir mirip banget.

Setiap hasil atau efek yang diberikan suatu produk untuk orang yang satu dan yang lain berbeda-beda. Ini tuh review aku jujur 100%. Sebenernya, aku bakal seneng banget kalau yang Rexona bisa bekerja lebih baik di kulit ketiak aku karena dia jauh lebih murah. Ya, jadi hasilnya aku memilih si Vaseline dry serum, karna hasil yang diberikan lebih baik. Dan buat aku, kadang harga memang menentukan kualitas barang tersebut.

hope this post helpful, and see ya!



xoxo
Tasha

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts