Namo.id Green Tea Organic Face Mask Review

4:44 AM


Hello all my lovely readers!
before, I wanna say sorry because I haven't post some product review for a long time.
So actually, since I entered college my skin was breakout and I only used products from my dermatologist. Since then I have never used any other products.
But lately, my skin gets better and it's only leave a little pimples and the acne scars.
I feel super happy and kinda miss using a face mask haha...

Since Namo.id has 100% organic face mask, I decided to try it. ( I actually already super curious with this local mask for a long time :p ). I bought two variants, the green tea and the milk. But I haven't try the milk one, so I can't review it.
I already used this mask for one week and I used it everyday.
At first, I was so scared that this mask will make my skin being more horrible.
But surprisingly, I fall in love with this mask when I see the result.
My pimples began to disappear, my skin being so smooth and bright, and calming the redness on my skin. Seriously, I'm not excessive at all but this mask was really great.
And another good thing from this product is it's smell so yummy.
The green tea smell like green tea milkshake!
But I wanna remind you to used it diligently because you can't get the result just in one use.
So let's love our skin with organic product! :)





The Ingredients: Wheat, honey, vitamin E, almond oil, pure green tea, and secret recipe hehe...


And you can check their expired date behind the product! and what I like the most it they are really fresh because they only last up for 2-3 months if you already open the product. But if you not opened, it lasts for one year.


Pros
- It made from 100% organics
- It has a zip lock
- It smells good
- It can fight pimples
- Make your skin brighter
- Calming the redness

Cons
- It only last up for 2-3 months (but actually it's a good thing because they are really fresh)

Where I can buy this?
Instagram : @namo.id

The price?
35 gram =  Rp. 35.000
65 gram =  Rp. 50.000

Rate?
9/10

Repurchase?
Yes


Hope this post helpful and see you on my next post!
bye ❤


You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Popular Posts