Votre Peau Vitamin C Serum Review

8:31 AM


Hello guys, I came back with another review of skincare.
This is one of the must-review product because I love this so much. So as you can see on the title, this product is vitamin C serum from Votre Peau. For you guys who think that Votre Peau is an import product, you are totally wrong because this is a local product. So, Votre Peau which means "your skin" is skincare products from Maharis Clinic. The skincare clinic is located on Plaza Indonesia, but you can buy this online too.
I was curious with this serum because every time I read the review of this serum, it claims can reduce the acne scars and  has a brightening effect since it contains vitamin C. For me this serum a little bit pricey (hehe...), but when I feel the result of this serum I think that is totally worth it (and you must know that I always give you a 100% honest review).
After I use this serum for one week (2 times a day, one in the morning and one before I go to sleep), my skin are going so much better, especially the acne scars. It really can reduce my acne scars since my skin has a lot of redness. Other than that, it can moisturize my skin and a little bit brightening too. And what I love the most is after I used this serum, there's no pimple on my skin anymore. Seriously, I really recommend you guys this serum <3





The ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.


the texture of this serum are like water but a little bit more viscous and it absorbs quickly.



Pros
- It reduce pimple and acne scars
- It moisturize skin so well
- It can brightening your skin
- the texture are so light and absorb quickly
- The packaging are super cute!
- The bottle made from plastic and not easily oxidized

Cons
-


Where I can buy this?
https://shopee.co.id/votrepeaushop

The price?
30 ml = Rp. 220.000

Rate?
10/10

Repurchase?
Definitely yes.


hope this post helpful and have a nice day! :)

tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Are you worried about aging skin? Try Urvija’s Rose saffron beauty serum the best vitamin c serum in India for youthful skin. The blend of Damask rose and saffron essential oil helps to reduce all signs of aging like dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts