Camouflage Cream Face Concealer 'MakeOver' Review9:05 PM
3 days until Christmas and the atmosphere is so delightful.
Before, i was using concealer from Revlon. To be honest, this is not must have thing for me before, but recently some pimples popped on my face and leaves scars. Of course that's very annoying for me. And the most annoying thing is my concealer doesn't coverage my scars at all. I don't want to look like a ghost with pale face, so i search some review to find a good concealer which can coverage my scars.
After some search and review, finally i try to buy 'MakeOver' concealer. And after try it, i make this review.
First, the price is not to expensive. I bought it in 'MakeOver' counter for Rp.125K. Pretty worth for thing like this and the packaging is pretty good and fancy.
It has 5 colors with different functions.
(from left to right)
1. Light beige for tint/highlight on eyes areas
2. Beige to coverage pimples scars
3. Light Green to coverage skin redness
4. Light Purple to give bright effect for dull skin
5. Brown Orange to give bright effect for dark skin and can be used for base blush on
and my favorite one is beige, cause it can coverage my scars pretty well <3
Over all, i love this concealer and this is one of my best Christmas present.