Summer Vibes

4:18 AM


Summer is being one of the best season i really like.
Sunshine, watermelon, and cute lace top are some of my favorite things on summer time. As you can see,
my skin getting redness and darker than before :( And i always blame my stupidness for forget to apply the sunblock before going out, hahaha.
I choose a shade of white for my summer look, and i think white is the best color for summertime too.
so just wear a light outfit, get ice cream in your hand, and enjoy your summertime!





☀️ here is my summer playlist: ☀️
Malibu- Miley Cyrus
Summer Paradise- Simple Plan
Summertime of Our Lives- Cody Simpson
Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
I'm the One- DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber,Quavo, Chance The Rapper
Better Place- Rachel Platten



tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

8 komentar

Popular Posts