Self Love.

6:30 PM


Do you ever feel so insecure at sometime or maybe all the time?
Yes. I am one of them. I am a person who always feel insecure almost all the time. I don’t know why, but some little things can make me feel so worried.
I’m so afraid of what people thoughts of me if I’m a weirdo, and every time I walk by myself, those weird thoughts always follow me around.

And the best answer is; I still really care about what others think about me. Many people told me like “you don’t need to mind what she/he says about u”, but I never can do it. To be honest, I feel so envy with ignorant people. They look like the happiest type of human in the world, and I want to be them (in a good way ofc).
I want.
I want to live peacefully, I want to enjoy my life.
I don’t need to ruin my happiness with all those thoughts.
I want to be more care with myself than what other’s thoughts.
And I think, I need change my mind.
 I will try to walk confidently by myself and don't care about people's thoughts anymore. I will spend most of my time with people who give me positive energy.
My life is so valuable and i don't want to waste it.
Although not yet fully, but I will try slowly. 
And for everyone who feel the same way too, you don’t need to worry. Maybe there are some people who can’t accept you, but people who loves you sincerely will accept you the way you are.
Remember, you are precious.

❤❤❤





I hope this post can help everyone who feel the same way too.
Have a good day and be happy always! 

tasha
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Popular Posts