Happy Simple Things

4:00 AM


Hellohelloo everyone,
so happy cause it's almost December and really can't wait for the holiday hehe...
Since becoming a collage student my schedules are become more relax. Even I have
more free times, but my task is quite a lot. I rarely go outside and spend more time
in my home to do my task or doing a 'me time'.
I like laying on the bed, read, and hear the sound of rain in the outside. I started
to love simple things like try to enjoy read or practice guitar on the weekends, eat more
fruit and vegetables, using simple outfit to collage (t-shirt + ripped jeans + sneakers =
super comfy) and drink more water than any flavored drink,tea,or coffee.
Sometimes a simple thing can give you a lot of happiness ;)

btw, i dyed my hear into brown and i super love it hehe <3



Red turtle neck (Uniqlo) // Batik Kawung Culotte // flat shoes (Little Things She Needs) // Tote bag 



❤  be happy and have a nice day everyone 



tasha
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Popular Posts