Happy December

3:24 AM


❄️ Merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone! ❄️
so this is my outfit look on Christmas day, hehe. As usual,
I spent my Christmas day with my family. Hangout and do a quality time.
I super super love wearing culotte (especially this one), cause it's very comfy
and stylish at the same time.
As I told you before, i start to love simple things, as well as outfit.
Wear a comfy and simple outfit make my heart happy.

Btw, i want to tell you my December playlist!
Here you go :)


Cold December Night by Michael Buble
Mister Santa by Amy Grant
Bellyache by Billie Eilish 
Last Christmas by BTS
Hujan Di Balik Jendela by Senandung
Rose Colored Boy by Paramore






see ya on my next post! hehe

Tasha
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Duh, December is all about Michael Buble songs, indeed!
    Thank you for sharing cutie, I love your culotte by the way :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts