Back to 80's

4:24 AM


Happy new year everyone! How was your holiday?
Mine was super fun and I can't move on from holiday.
Holiday has passed and now it's time to go back to the routine.
Deal with all the waiting tasks, huft.. :(
okay, stop complaining and let's talk about the look.

So, I just found this jacket after all this time. Fyi, I've got this jacket
on the thrift shop. When I look on this jacket, I remember the Korean drama titled "Reply 1988".

Korean Drama 'Reply 1988'

As I recall, I haven't finished watching it, but I remember how all the casts are dressed up and I really like it. They are look so classic and cheerful, especially Duk Seon.
so when i look into this jacket, that Korean drama was
popped up in my mind haha.
I'm so sorry if my look doesn't look 80's much, because I don't have
a lot of 80's stuff. I super love this jacket so I think it will be perfect
if I made an 80's theme look.
My jeans are look like white but actually it's light blue. And it will look better
if it's a boyfriend jeans, but that's all I have :(
so ya, let's go back to 80's!




 red jacket (thrift shop) // white t-shirt // high waisted jeans (Forever 21) // white sneakers (Peter Keiza)



Happy Weekend guys!

Tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts