Review Dead Sea Mask by PINKLAB.CO

2:31 AM

Hello everyone!
I know it's a little too late, but better late than never hahaha so yaa, today 
I'm gonna review mud mask (product from Indonesia) called 
Dead Sea Mask by PINKLAB.CO

I super super love the packaging of this mask! cute and really pinky hehe...
and surely for the packaging, I'm giving 10/10 








The smell of this mask is pretty good. 
 I already use this mask for one week, and I used it everyday. I can say this mask
has pretty good result. For me this is not a 'once try and you can see the result' mask. After one week, I can feel that my skin is being smoother. It can removes some blackheads in my nose area and minimize my pores so well. 
I had some pimples on my forehead, but unfortunately it can't remove or reduce my pimples at all at first. But I keep using it for everyday, and after 3 weeks my pimples are started to dry.

Overall, I quite satisfied and recommend you to try this one too! 

  • Price : Rp.130.000
  • Where I buy? : Shopee 
  • Rate : 10/10 
  • Repurchase? : Yes
Pros:
  • Cute packaging 
  • Made from natural ingredients 
  • It smells good 
  • Can remove blackheads
  • Smooth your skin 
  • Reduce the oil in your skin
  • Minimize pores
  • Remove pimples and acne scars
Con: -

 Hope this post helpful and have a nice day everyone!

tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 komentar

  1. That's wonderful that there are so many good things about this mask. I'm a total mask lover and would love it!

    xx,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew about this product, seems like there's no side effect, would probably try it soon :)


    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts