Rubber Mask 'Hydration Lover' Dr.Jart+ Review

2:38 AM

Hello everyone!
so today I'm gonna make a review about the 'first unique sheet mask' I ever tried. It's called Rubber mask 'Hydration Lover' from Dr.Jart+. It actually came with 4 different types and colors. And every type has a different function. Mine was the Moist/Hydration lover one. As it's written, the function of this type of mask is to hydrating your skin. 


How to use: 1) After cleansing, take a sufficient amount of Ampoule Pack to nourish your skin. 2) Open Rubber Mask pouch, remove the film, place the mask on your face, and evenly press to attach it completely. 3) After about 30-40 minutes, remove the mask and lightly pat to absorb the remaining Ampoule Pack.




Before apply the mask on your face, you need to take this ampoule pack and apply on your face to nourish your skin. The texture of this ampoule pack is a little bit unique too. It feels like jelly but when you apply on your skin, it turns into a cream. 



I like the texture and the smell of this mask. This is the photo, after I used this mask. I'm sorry, I can't take photo when I'm using this mask cause the mask it's ripped in some parts and makes it so hard to use. 
What i feel after using this mask is my skin was being super super hydrating. I'm quite satisfied with the result, but I don't think this is a special mask. For me, this is just like the ordinary mask. Since I got this mask from my friend, I don't know the price of this mask. But I have search it in Tokopedia, the price is IDR 250.000. Or maybe you can find it on Sephora too.
Over all, I love the result from this mask but I don't want to repurchase anymore cause this mask is pricey enough.

Pro:
  • I love the smell
  • I love the texture
  • Really hydrating your skin
Cons:
  • The material makes this mask ripped so easily 
  • Pricey enough

Hope this post helpful and have a nice day! :)

tasha
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Well, I usually use Innisfree or Nature Republic for sheet mask routine. This one looks nice as well, I never tried it before but I will consider that because, well, it's quite pricey compared to others :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to try this mask as it look so tempting to a mask lover, and of course your review made me want it!

    xx,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts