TONYMOLY Mud and Bubble Sheet Masks Review

2:03 AM

Hello all my readers!
Today, I'm gonna making review for Tonymoly Earth Beauty Sheet Masks!
http://tonymoly.id/





The texture from this mask is quite different from the other mask. As it's written, this sheet mask has mud on it, so the texture is a little bit dry. The smell is super good and I pretty satisfied with the result after using this mask. Even though the texture is dry, but after I used this mask, my skin is hydrated enough. Moreover, my skin is being smooth and brighter. This mask is recommended for your relaxation time.



At first, I was so excited with this mask when I saw "bubble" word on the packaging. I think this mask will be super fun. But actually, after I tried it, I'm a little bit disappointed. To be honest, this mask doesn't has any affect for my skin. Other than that, the bubbles are not as much as I expected. I think this mask is just the same as cleansing foam. So for me, this mask is not too recommend. But I cannot lie, the packaging is super cute >_<

But once again, this is just my opinion.
Hope this post is helpful and hope you have a nice day!

Tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Popular Posts