St.Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub Review

10:05 AM


Dear all my lovely readers,
Here I come again to write another review, hehe.

Before, i was using St.Ives apricot scrub. but since I heard a lot of good review of this variant, I guess why not I try this one?
so, here we goooo....



From the packaging, this variant has a cute color and i like it. But I don't like the tube cap (idk how it calls), because it makes the product leak out easily.


The product claims can polishes away dullness for radiant skin. 
(paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil free)
It is "moderate" scrub category,

And the ingredients:
water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sodium methyl 2- sulfolaurate, decyl glucoside, acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium 2- sulfolaurate, acrylates/palmeth-25 acrylate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, cocamidopropylpg-dimonium cholride phosphate, fragrance, disodium edta, polyacrylamide, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel extract, citrus medica limonium (lemon) fruit extract, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), red 30 (ci 73360)

I already try it for 1 month, and what I feel is this scrub has a pretty good result. I can say this product has a really good smell, soft texture, and really nice to use on your skin especially if you have a sensitive skin. this variant was really safe for you guys who has a sensitive skin. 
I don't feel my skin texture become smooth after I use it, since it has a really small scrub. I need to scrub it for a quite long time to make my skin smooth (idk why, but i love smooth skin texture result).
the claims is pretty accurate with the result. because it helps to reduce dullness on my skin.
But, what makes me happy is this scrub help a little bit to reduce the blackheads on my nose! and so far, this scrub was safe and doesn't make my skin breakout.
and I guess i would buy this variant again because i love how it is smell more than the apricot one hehe






my skin type: oily and sensitive

Pros:
- cute packaging color
- smells good
- safe for sensitive skin
- help reduce blackheads
- reduce dullness

Cons:
- the tube cap make the product leak out easily

Price:
around Rp.70.000 - Rp.80.000

Where to buy:
Guardian, Watsons, Online shop

Rate:
8/10

Repurchase:
yes

hope this post helpful and see you on my next video.
have a nice day & and God bless us always :)

tasha
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts